• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)
Marc Cleven

PDFElement "de-registered"

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

El Capitan OSX 10.11.6

I have PDFelement 5.6, and use it quite often. I see PDFelement 6 is out and wanted to upgrade. I noticed that I had not put my PDFelement serial number in my serials flle and so went to Help/Register, where I could see my registration email (xmarc999@comcast.net) and a Registration Code. I double clicked on the Registration Code intending to copy it. It disappeared, along with my registration email! Now the product appears as unregistered.

1) Is there a pref file or something I can restore to recover the Registration Code? I have full Time Machine backups.

2) Is it possible to upgrade to PDFelement 6?

Thank you,

Marc

P.S. I do use this a lot and the watermark makes the output unusable. Thanks for any help.

Edited by Marc Cleven
Updated info

Hi Marc,

We have just released a newly designed and engineered version of the software PDFelement 6 Professional for Mac, with the hopes of improving your workflow. With this restructured source code, we have also improved the performance and efficiency of the software for you, as well as adding in some newly developed technologies that we have been working hard on for your use. Some of these new technologies included in PDFelement 6 are form field auto-recognition, data extraction from PDF forms, data labeling and extraction from scanned PDFs, and much more. There is also the redesigned UI/UX that will give you a more intuitive experience than any previous PDFelement version.

And the upgraded program PDFelement 6 Professional for Mac does not share the same registration information with the program PDFelement 5 for Mac, so when you use the upgraded program, it changes to the trial version and asks for the registration. 

If you have already purchased the program  PDFelement 5 for Mac previously, please provide the order receipt or the confirmation email that you previously received to me for further check since I have searched in our system that there is no order record using your email address (xmarc999@comcast.net).  With your order record, I will apply the lowest price of $29 for you to upgrade to PDFelement 6 Professional for Mac, then you will get new registration information to register it.

Thanks

It looks like I purchased V5 on some sort of promotion. i was able to find a registration email of pdfepmac702@wondershare.com, and a license key which I won't put here but can send you. The date was 11/28/2014. Order ID: SMI141128-4380-36103

Hi Marc,

I have sent an email to you to provide further instructions to help, you can check.

Thanks