• Announcements

• Daphne

Winners Announcement   09/18/2017

htmlentities(

Awesome! You guys just made around 48000 shares in our #AcrobatAlternative Event!!! Thank you so much for joining! Congratulations to our big prizes winners: @Colleen and @Anne Bastien !!! Click here to know more. 

)
Jaechul Yoo

Batch Process doesn't work

15 posts in this topic

Hello

I am using PDFelement 6 Pro, version 6.1.3.2390.   It converts one pdf file to any format successfully.  But "batch process" goes to back after reading one PDF file even.   "Start" is not activated.  How can I fix the problem?

Thanks in advance

Jaechul Yoo

pdfelement.PNG

Hi Jaechul,

You need to load PDF files in the window so that the "Start" button will be enabled. You can drag and drop PDF files to load, or click the "+" button in the middle to browse your folders to select PDF files to load, then you can do the batch conversion.

Thanks

Sure, I already clicked "+" and selected pdf files.     Pdfelement  read the files even.  After then, it went back to the first screen.  But "Start" button was still disabled. 

Regards

Jaechul Yoo

Hi Jaechul,

Sorry for the inconvenience, let's find a solution for you! 

Here are some screenshots of what happened when I did batch conversion.

1) I selected the files I wanted

2) On the right hand side, I selected "output folder" as my desktop

3) Pressed "Start"

4) Pressed "Finish"

5) A window popped up showing me that the converted files are on my Desktop. 

Please let me know at what point the process started differing for you. Feel free to share the files you are trying to convert and we can investigate further. 

Best,

Rebecca

1.png

2.png

3.png

Hi Jaechul,

I have downloaded your PDF files and saved in my local drive, then they can be loaded in the Batch Process window and convert successfully. So could you  please confirm where did you save these PDF files? Could you please make a screenshot to show me the folder path where you saved them? We will have further check.

Thanks

Posted (edited)

Hello 

There is a screen shot at my first posting. It shows where I tried to save the converted files.   

The PC where I run pdfelement is not connected to internet directly.  It can reach only through a proxy server.  Should  pdfelement  run under internet accessible? 

Regards

Jaechul Yoo

Edited by Jaechul Yoo

Hi Jaechul,

I mean where do you save the PDF files that you try to convert? In your first screenshot, the output folder means where you choose to save the converted word files, however we need to know where you save your original PDF files. Please make a screenshot to show us the folder path where you save the original  PDF files that you want to convert. Our program can work without internet connection actually.

Thanks

Hi all

I've an idea and put the original pdf files to a local drive.  Then, it worked.  The conversion succeeded for single pdf file from a network drive.   It was strange that "Batch Process" read the files from a network drive and went to back.   

Now I meet another problem with "Batch Process".  It seems to have a memory leak.  As it processes the files one bye one, the memory usage grows up little by little.   When the number of the files is about 200,  it is 1GB and PDFelement doesn't move.  

Do you have 64bit binary?

Thanks

Jaechul Yoo

pdfelement.PNG

Hi Jaechul,

For the loading issue, could you please confirm what kind of network do you have? 

For the memory usage issue, our development team will have further check for you.

Thanks

Hi

My PC is connected to internet of which speed is not bad.   Do you want to see the problem via remote access?  

Thanks

Jaechul Yoo

Hi Jaechul,

It is ok, we can have the remote access if it is convenient for you. So could you please let me know your available time? Are you in Korea in order to calculate the time difference? And have you already installed the remote tool TeamViewer on your computer? Here is the download link of it: https://get.teamviewer.com/j8a34j5

Thanks

Hi Daphne

I can let you see my PC from 3pm of today in GMT.    Teamviewer is available.  I expect to see your team there. 

Regards

Jaechul Yoo 

Hi Daphne

I am afraid that you have not read my post.   Tomorrow I can also wait from 11am to 3pm in GMT. If necessary, you can send a facebook message to me, "@jaechul.yoo.980".

Regards

Jaechul Yoo

Hi Jaechul,

I have sent an email to you to settle the available time for us, you can check your email address.

Thanks