• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)
Ronald Satz

windows os Converting from PDF to PPT fails

3 posts in this topic

Windows 7 Pro, Wondershare PDF Editor..  I have a large PDF file (15.1 MB) with a mixture of landscape and portrait pages.  Converting to PPT truncates all the landscape pages!  This is incredibly frustrating.  What can be done?  The PDF file displays beautifully, and with the editor I can delete and insert pages wherever I want.  But I need to get the file over to Power Point.

OK, I finally figured this out.  My PowerPoint defaults to portrait view, so I just had to switch to landscape, and save the PPT in this format.  Now everything is in landscape format, even the original portrait pages, but I don't care--it's much better than having everything in portrait format.

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for your sharing to solve it by changing the PPT viewing format to landscape. 

By the way, may I know the reason why do you want to convert the PDF file to PPT format file? Do you want to edit the content? If so, you can use our program to edit the PDF file directly. And PDF format file is better than PPT file for a presentation. 

Thanks