• Announcements

• Daphne

Winners Announcement   09/18/2017

htmlentities(

Awesome! You guys just made around 48000 shares in our #AcrobatAlternative Event!!! Thank you so much for joining! Congratulations to our big prizes winners: @Colleen and @Anne Bastien !!! Click here to know more. 

)
    • Daphne

Official Release of version 6.3.0   09/19/2017

htmlentities(

We have released the new version 6.3.0 for both of Windows and Mac version program PDFelement 6 Professional! The Windows version program supports XFA files, PDF attachments and multi-tiled screen,etc. Start your experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
yeng hui

Does purchase of PDEelement 6 comes with lifetime licence?

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

Can I find out if the purchase price of a single copy of  PDFelement 6 - Standard version at $59.95 (as well as for volume licensing on the same) is for lifetime use please?

Thank you.

Best regards,

yeng

Converting single page in PDF to Excel is a key function for me. How do I do this in PDF element 6?   If I can't can I get PDF element 5 instead? 

On 6/23/2017 at 6:56 PM, Daphne said:

Hi Yeng,

Yes, it is the perpetual license, you can use the program as long as you want. Here is the purchasing link for you:

https://pdf.wondershare.com/store/buy-pdfelement.html

Thanks

Thank you, Daphne.  I have just purchased the Standard Volume licensing for 3 PCs.  Should one of the PCs fail, will I be able to transfer the licence to another PC please?

Hi Yeng,

Thanks for your support. Yes, it will be ok to transfer the license from one computer to another.

Posted (edited)

Hi Daphne 

Thanks for the response. 

I know the software converts to Excel-that is why I bought it. The issue you didn't address in your answer to me is how to convert a single page. In PDF element 5- it asks what pages to convert or convert all. If I have a 500 page pdf and I just want the table on page 387 to be converted - how would I do this? 

So far it seems like I need to convert my PDF into an excel with 500 tabs and find tab 387 - which seems very inefficient to me? Have I missed something?

Regards, 

James

Edited by James Boardman

Hi James,

I am sorry that in the upgraded program PDFelement 6, we do not support to choose the page range to convert, it will convert all pages as default. However, I have forwarded your need to our development for further consideration.

For your case, you can click the Page>Extract button to extract the page(s) that you want to convert to be a new PDF file first, then convert this new PDF file to the excel file. In this way, the converted excel file will be all the pages you want.

Thanks