• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)
Amit Thakur

payent Refund

3 posts in this topic

I was buy your Product but not use full for my so kindly refund my payment.

When I buy then show the massage  within 30day if any issue then refund your money

TAG NO - 7FA5C20B1301EB0B8DFB42039295550B

User ID is  vatsh2012@gmail.com

Hi Amit, 

Yes, we offer 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee to all our PDFelement registered users. Simply go to our support line here: https://pdf.wondershare.com/online-help/ , click on the floating "Submit a Ticket" button on the right side of the screen, and send your request along with your transaction details to the support team. They will be happy to help you with the refund process. 

Just small advice though, next time, please try not post your personal email and the product code here, The forum is kind of an open space. You know. Thanks for your understanding.

Hi Amit,

Do you have any suggestion about PDFelement? We will try our best to improve it. Thanks.