• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)
Stephen Hart

Cannot download OCR

11 posts in this topic

I get offered OCR Component Download.

After pressing Click to Download, It retries to download 0.07MB/0.07MB.

Then Failed to download file. Please check if the internet connection is correct and try again.

I have tried using different internet connections.

0.07MB seems a bit small.

Hi Stephen,

1) Could you please confirm the version of your program? After opening the program, you can click the Help>About button to check the version.

2) Please go to the link below to download the OCR for a try to check whether it works.

http://cbs.wondershare.com/go.php?pid=2990&m=ck&num=15

3) In case you still fail to download the OCR through the above latest version program, then please go to the link below to install the complete OCR directly, it should be ok now.

Download Link: http://download.wondershare.com/pdfelement6-ocrv11.exe

Thanks

Hello Daphne,

The version of pdfelement 6 pro is 6.1.2.2385.

I downloaded as in 2) above and the software downloaded and ran perfectly.

I have converted a scanned PDF file and everything seems fine.

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

Hi Stephen,

I am glad step 2 already helps successfully now, please enjoy with the program.

Thanks for your feedback.

Posted (edited)

Hi Wondershare team, 

I download yesterday PDF Element 6 Pro because I wanted to convert some PDF digital file (300 pages average) to PDF OCR version.  I purchased the app in Apple App Store, but when I try to save the OCR file the app just closes and the file doesn't generate/save.

Can you please help me? 

Best, 

AG 

Edited by Angelica Gonzalez

Hi Wondershare team, 

I download yesterday PDF Element 6 Pro because I wanted to convert some PDF digital file (300 pages average) to PDF OCR version.  I purchased the app in Apple App Store, but when I try to save the OCR file the app just closes and the file doesn't generate/save.

Can you please help me? 

Best, 

AG 

Hi AG,

Could you show more information about your issue? You can list your detail steps and screenshots, and you can upload your PDF file here or send it to me (wangyi@wondershare.cn) for further check.

Thanks for your feedback.

Dear Wondershare team, 

I have having the same issue as Angelica Gonzalez.  I download on Saturday PDF Element 6 Pro (version 6.1.1.2900).  I purchased the app in Apple App Store, but when I try to save the OCR file the app just closes and the file doesn't generate/save.

Can you please help me? Without the OCR functionality, I would not have purchased this program.  

Best, 

HGM 

17 minutes ago, Hamid Moghadam said:

Dear Wondershare team, 

I have having the same issue as Angelica Gonzalez.  I download on Saturday PDF Element 6 Pro (version 6.1.1.2900).  I purchased the app in Apple App Store, but when I try to save the OCR file the app just closes and the file doesn't generate/save.

Can you please help me? Without the OCR functionality, I would not have purchased this program.  

Best, 

HGM 

Could you upload your scanned PDF file here or send it to me (wangyi@wondershare.cn) for further check? If we can re-produce your crash issue, we will fix it ASAP. Thanks for your feedback!

Please find attached the PDF per your request.  Please note, however, that it doesn't matter which PDF I use, I get the same crash issue.  

Test.pdf

Hi Hamid,

We have tested the case and it seems to be related to the App Store version program only, and our programmers will have further analysis and try the best to solve it.

Currently, you can use our website version program, which does not have this issue. And I have sent an email to you to provide the website version program for you to use, please check your email directly.

Thanks