• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)
Roger Yurkowski

Printing edited PDF from my Windows 10 PC

5 posts in this topic

When I've finished making my simple text changes to this document, it looks right in PDFElement 6 and also prints correctly there but when the file is saved to My Documents and printed from there, there is some text missing.  Please tell me what I need to do to get this thing printing correctly from Windows.  Attached is a copy of the document.

Thanks!

Roger 

BriteNEasy_brochure_2015 final-Copy.pdf

Hi Roger,

I have tested to print your PDF file by our program and it can be printed normally. So in order to help us figure it out, could you please confirm which program do you use to print the file in My Document and got the text missing issue? How do you print the file in My Document? With more details, we will have further tests on our side to check for you.

Thanks

Yes, it prints fine within PDFElement 6.  When I print it from Windows, I just open the document in the My Documents folder and print it from the menu pick.  I think it's just native Windows printing.  It defaults to the portrait view but I change it to landscape as that's the way it should look. When I print it Portrait, it's missing more edits.  When I print landscape, the price list is missing the "ly" in July and one "2" from the Fabric table under 60" to 72".  Any suggestions as to what's wrong?  I just want the ability for others to print this if they want as they don't have PDF Element 6.  Thanks, Daphne!

Hi Roger,

I think it's a PDF compatible issue. Sometimes there are bugs in the Windows default PDF program as well as Preview in macOS. You should print the files in PDFelement 6 or Adobe Reader.

Thanks.