• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)
Georgios Korolis

copy / paste conversion

36 posts in this topic

Hi Georgios,

Do you mean the version 6.0.0 has the same issue when you edit the PDF file? Have you tried to choose some different fonts to edit the text? Whether other fonts work? If you have another computer, you can install our latest version program 6.1.2 on a different computer to edit for a try again. 

Thanks

Hi Daphne 

No i don't have the same problem. With 6.0 version when i press the edit button the application crashes, it closes unexpectedly.

Hi Daphne,

Finally i find the way to install and use successful the 6.0 version. I hope that the typing problem will disappear with this version.

Thanks!

Hi Georgios,

Could you please confirm when you use version 6.0.0 to edit the same PDF file, whether you get the same typing issue? Whether version 6.0.0 can help you edit the text and add blank spaces normally? Then our programmers can have further compare of these two versions and try to find out the reason.

Thanks

Hi daphne

after 2 days of checking the version 6.0 we found that we don't have typing problems but sometimes when we open second PDF the application crashes. After a research in our users we found that one user uses the 6.0.3.2154 version that works fine, without typing errors or crashes. Please confirm that the 6.0.3.2154 is a stable version without bugs and sent it to me please. I spent about a week for troubleshooting this problem and we have productivity issues. 

Thanks 

Dear sir,

Installation is OK, Just open the software crash in user environment?

On 6/16/2017 at 8:12 PM, Georgios Korolis said:

Hi daphne

after 2 days of checking the version 6.0 we found that we don't have typing problems but sometimes when we open second PDF the application crashes. After a research in our users we found that one user uses the 6.0.3.2154 version that works fine, without typing errors or crashes. Please confirm that the 6.0.3.2154 is a stable version without bugs and sent it to me please. I spent about a week for troubleshooting this problem and we have productivity issues. 

Thanks 

Hi Georgios,

Thanks for your confirmation, our programmers are analyzing version 6.0.3 and have further compare with version 6.1.2, we will try the best to find out the reason. For 6.0.3 version, you can go to this new link below to install it, and keep using this version.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/7c38db09e90532e3ea5dd6c35309c62820170619030017/725a4076ad799a5272aff74ab981627e20170619030017/ebc001

Thanks

Hi Georgio,

Could you please open your previously edited PDF file (the file edited by version 6.1.2 and have the typing error) in version 6.0.3 to check whether the edited text of the typing error can be displayed normally in version 6.0.3 now?

Thanks

4 hours ago, Daphne said:

Hi Georgio,

Could you please open your previously edited PDF file (the file edited by version 6.1.2 and have the typing error) in version 6.0.3 to check whether the edited text of the typing error can be displayed normally in version 6.0.3 now?

Thanks

Hi Daphne,

Can you re-sent me the version  6.0.3 ? Because in the link it says that the file not found.

Thanks

Hi Georgios,

Please go to the new link below to install the version 6.0.3.

Download Link: https://we.tl/2PURzS1Y46

Then please open your previously edited PDF file in it to check whether it can display the typing error text normally in version 6.0.3. 

Thanks