• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)
tarek

PDFelement 6 versus Adobe acrobat

6 posts in this topic

I have windows 8 pro 64 bit

I have adobe acrobat Pro and adobe reader DC installed on my computer and the acrobate pro is my default since a long time

Currently I suffer many crashes of both adobe apps especially with large PDF documents (Books)

I tried the same large sized book on PDFelement 6 Pro and really enjoyed reading and all the program features

No more crashes or freezing Problems

I advise all members who have the same problem to download and try yourself

Thanks for your support! We will do our best to provide the best PDF solution!

Hi , I too have been an Adobe software user, but have recently gone looking for other or better pdf solutions.

Two things Wondershare may have encountered.

Adobe has what they call a loupe tool, does wondershare have a similar tool? (very useful)

Also I am using element 6, and it does spend some time in "Not responding " mode.  I must say it never actualy crashes, just takes its own time often, where I would say the files are not large. I recently installed more RAM to see if that was the problem with no desternable change. 

Any suggestions to the above items?

R
KArl 

Hi Karl,

What is the loupe tool? Do you mean the function to find text? If you mean this, our program not only supports to find text, but also supports to replace text. After opening your PDF file in our program, please press Ctrl+F keys to open the find box, then you can enter the keyword in the box to find or replace as you want. However if you do not mean this function, please confirm more details about this loupe tool, I will have further check for you.

We are sorry for the  "Not responding " issue, it seems the program freezes. Could you please confirm in which step do you get this  "Not responding " issue? And after waiting for a while, whether the program changes to respond again or it just remain as not responding for a long time? 

Thanks

On 6/1/2017 at 11:51 AM, Karl Adlam said:

Hi , I too have been an Adobe software user, but have recently gone looking for other or better pdf solutions.

Two things Wondershare may have encountered.

Adobe has what they call a loupe tool, does wondershare have a similar tool? (very useful)

Also I am using element 6, and it does spend some time in "Not responding " mode.  I must say it never actualy crashes, just takes its own time often, where I would say the files are not large. I recently installed more RAM to see if that was the problem with no desternable change. 

Any suggestions to the above items?

R
KArl 

I agree with your second point. My PDFElement spends a lot of time 'thinking', even for smaller documents.

PCS these days are pretty powerful and this should be an issue...

6 hours ago, JonathanE said:

I agree with your second point. My PDFElement spends a lot of time 'thinking', even for smaller documents.

PCS these days are pretty powerful and this should be an issue...

Could you show more information about the issue such as PDF files, screenshots etc.? If we can re-produce the issue, we will fix it ASAP.

Thanks for your feedback!