Nazem Minkara

Convert PDF to Excel

7 posts in this topic

Dears, I just purchased the Professional version to convert PDF to Excel. When I used as a test, it converted 5 pages reasonably. However, the full version combined many fields together and made it hard to use the Excel features. I am attaching file for you to convert and check  yourself. Also, I am attaching the test version out put for your info. The attached files are:

- PDF TBTester to be converted

- TBTester in Excel as a result of the Test version which I bought the product based upon it

TBTesterFullVersion as the conversion result of the full version I bought (Professional).

I urgently and really appreciate you help me resolve the issue

Nazem Minkara

TBTester.pdf

TBTesterPRO.xlsx

TBTesterFullVersion.xlsx

Hi Nazem,

I have checked your files. Actually, the result is better if you convert each PDF page into a separate excel sheet. So you can go to File>Preferences button, in the Convert>Excel tab, choose the first option of "Each page into a single Excel sheet". Then convert your PDF file again, the converted excel file should be better.

About the issue you got when you convert all pages into one excel sheet, I have already forwarded to our programmers to better improve this. 

Thanks

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Nazem Minkara said:

Dears, I just purchased the Professional version to convert PDF to Excel. When I used as a test, it converted 5 pages reasonably. However, the full version combined many fields together and made it hard to use the Excel features. I am attaching file for you to convert and check  yourself. Also, I am attaching the test version out put for your info. The attached files are:

- PDF TBTester to be converted

- TBTester in Excel as a result of the Test version which I bought the product based upon it

TBTesterFullVersion as the conversion result of the full version I bought (Professional).

I urgently and really appreciate you help me resolve the issue

Nazem Minkara

TBTester.pdf

TBTesterPRO.xlsx

TBTesterFullVersion.xlsx

Thanks for your quick response, Please:

- keep me posted when your programmers solve the issue

- how can I delete the title (headers and footers) from the PDF files??

Hi Nazem,

You can keep an eye on our website, after we release a new version, you can download the new version to try again then.

After opening your PDF file in our program, please click the Edit button on the top-left corner, then click the text to select, and press the Delete key to delete directly. Here are more instructions: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement/user-guide.html#edit_text

Thanks

I find the conversion to excel doesn't work, even when I exclude anything but the table from the PDF.  I was offered an upgrade to the latest Mac standard version.  I thought that might fix the problem but after the download occurred I got a dialog box telling me it couldn't be updated.

21 hours ago, Ian Radbone said:

I find the conversion to excel doesn't work, even when I exclude anything but the table from the PDF.  I was offered an upgrade to the latest Mac standard version.  I thought that might fix the problem but after the download occurred I got a dialog box telling me it couldn't be updated.

Could you show more information about your issue? You can upload your PDF file here or send it to me (wangyi@wondershare.cn) for further check. And you can post your screenshot of update issue. Thanks.